Note: Because BoostPro is closing its doors, we have discontinued our support of these free installers, but we have donated the installer source code to the community. The Boost community is currently looking for volunteers to carry forward the job of building installers. If you’d like to help, please post to the Boost Developer’s Mailing List.
We’re very grateful to the Boost community for creating professional-quality software and an innovative development environment around which we could build a business. We hope, by publishing free software that enhances the Boost experience, that we’re “giving back” something of value to the Boost community.
BoostPro Binary Installer for Visual C++
For users of Visual C++ 7.1 (Visual Studio 2003) (32-bit only), Visual C++ 8.0 (Visual Studio 2005), 9.0 (Visual Studio 2008), and 10.0 (Visual Studio 2010)—all with the latest service packs—we offer an installer that will place source, documentation, and compiled 32-bit and/or 64-bit library binaries on your system.
Note: this installer requires an internet connection during installation. If you are using a proxy server it must allow direct connections to www.boostpro.com, or installation will fail.
- BoostPro 1.51.0 Installer (64-bit) (195K .exe)
- BoostPro 1.51.0 Installer (32-bit) (200K .exe)
- BoostPro 1.50.0 Installer (32-bit) (199K .exe)
- BoostPro 1.47.0 Installer (205K .exe)
- BoostPro 1.46.1 Installer (197K .exe)
- BoostPro 1.44.0 Installer (196K .exe)
- BoostPro 1.43.0 Installer (196K .exe)
Earlier versions of our installer that target only Visual C++ 7.1 (Visual Studio 2003), 8.0 (Visual Studio 2005), and 9.0 (Visual Studio 2008):
- BoostPro 1.42.0 Installer (190K .exe)
- BoostPro 1.41.0 Installer (190K .exe)
- BoostPro 1.40.0 Installer (189K .exe)
- BoostPro 1.39.0 Installer (190K .exe)
- BoostPro 1.38.0 Installer (190K .exe)
- BoostPro 1.37.0 Installer (190K .exe)
- BoostPro 1.36.0 Installer (190K .exe)
- BoostPro 1.35.0 Installer (192K .exe)
Earlier versions of our installer that target only Visual C++ 7.1 (Visual Studio 2003), and 8.0 (Visual Studio 2005)
Users of Other Compilers and Platforms
For now, users of other compilers and platforms should follow Boost’s new Getting Started Guide. The configure script for Unix/Linux/FreeBSD/MacOS users that was previously linked here is now available as part of the regular Boost source distribution.